Thursday, January 10, 2013

Today I have to go see an optometrist.  Apparently as you age you also go blind.  I am sure that staring at a computer screen for the last 20 years has not helped the matter at all.  I am completely dreading this appointment because I know they will want to dilate my eyes which really makes me blind.  Promptly after doing so they will ask me if I want to look at frames that will be all fuzzy to me making it impossible to read the price tag.  I am bound and determined not to get sucked into that today.  I am just going to get me prescription and go back in over the weekend and pick up frames when I can see again.

I have started working on my Valentines Box for Golden Egg Vintages Swap and I am having so much fun!  I had to order some trims to do the edges of the box with so I am patiently waiting for those to come in the mail. 
I have also started digging through my supplies for cute little things to fill the box with.  I really hope I can make this special and that my partner will love it.

XOXO  Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment